zp and yf

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

is 2011

it has been long time i stop blogging since end of last year..
happy new year 2011 and happy rabbit year to all of you! :)

i lost my love before chinese new year, i'm unhappy because i thought, i really thought i found my right one, and i thought he is the best thing i found after i back to malaysia. it was a short but good relationship for me, unfortunately it end up without any clues.

everything is alright at my side now, it was a bonus to have a sweet relationship that last for 2 months after i come back here. everything will back to the start and i will work hard, sell more for my current company which i feel i'm lucky enough to have this offer back here.

to all friends who love me, i'm happy to have you all besides me when i'm in need.. i love you all too :)

3 comments:

  1. 頑張ってください!you deserve good love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. そうですね~ありがとう!
    一緒に頑張ってください!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sister , 明天會很好,always full of cheer ...

    ReplyDelete