zp and yf

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Midori Traveller's Notebook


I always love notebook and diary… even though with the techi world now, with everyone a smart phone on hand, yet I still prefer to preserve the feeling of holding them, putting them on my handbag, the scent of real paper….. I love to write, and the feeling of holding pen/ pencil to write or scribble on a paper always feel good to me.
I was using Moleskin as my diary/ schedule book for the last 3 years, recently I found this Midori Traveller Notebook on a book published by Taiwanese, that book is talk about “notebook-holic”. This notebook is from Japan, leather is made in Chiang Mai.
I visited the website of this notebook, the descriptions and appearance attracted me, especially with plenty of inserts that can be add into this flexible notebook. It is a notebook with a leather cover (black or dark brown), a rubber band to hold more than one insert.. for the insert part, you can have it in diary form, notebook with grid line, blank, lines, etc…
Unfortunately, this products can’t be find in Malaysia, the only way is to get this overseas, eg. Shanghai, Hong Kong,  Taiwan etc. OR you can get this through online store which provide worldwide shipping. The price to get from online store is around RM 200 per notebook which come with:
Cotton Bag / H240 x W150mm
Leather Cover / H218 x W130 x D10mm
Blank notebook (64 pages) / H210 x W110mm
Spare Rubber Band / Red (13714006 Black), Orange (13715006 Brown)
One of my friend is going Japan next month, I’m asking her to get it for me, which is a lot cheaper to get from Japan and faster…. Will share more when I get on hold with it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment