zp and yf

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bye, chenxi

bye chenxi...

my "son" from world vision child sponsorship programme has been removed, as he and his family moved to a new province at china and withdraw themselve from this programme.
i have sponsored chenxi for almost 3 years when he is only about 2 years old, and this is quite a sad news and shocking news for me!
in this 3 years, i received letters and 2 photos from him.... very cute & adorable little china kid...
in my every letter, i will incl. a little gift (stickers, folding papers, cards..etc..) for him. the last gift i posted to him is color pencils, as from his letter to me, his father told me he is starting to pick up drawings....
i hope he can have a good life.. at least comfortable life in his future, and grow up soon :) i will miss you....

world vision gave me another kid from Hebei, china, and i should say "hello, lixin"....

No comments:

Post a Comment